The semicolon ; is a well-known symbol for suicide awareness. It also speaks to our therapeutic belief that change is possible and that our clients’ stories aren’t finished yet. I made this therapist shirt to inspire you and your clients that your story doesn’t end here!
Therapist Semicolon T-Shirt (V-neck and Crewneck), Black Long Sleeve T-Shirt, unisex in sizes S-4XL. Also available in White or Black Sweatshirt, unisex in sizes S-3XL.
• 100% ring-spun cotton for Crewneck colors Black, White and Navy
• 100% ring-spun cotton for Black V-Neck
• Heather Gray crewneck is 90% ring-spun cotton/10% polyester blend
• Heathered Purple and Heathered Red crewnecks are Triblend (50% polyester, 25% Airlume combed ring spun cotton, 25% rayon)
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²), pre-shrunk, shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Women are recommended to order one size down for a fitted look or one size up for roomier, oversized look
• Note: Sleeves are only rolled for the picture. You can still get the rolled cuffed sleeved look by simply rolling them up!
Long Sleeve T-Shirt in Black (not shown), unisex in sizes S-4XL
• 4.3-ounce, unisex, 100% combed ring spun cotton (nice and soft!)
• No cuffs on sleeves for easy rolling up and layering
• Fits true to size, order up for looser fit
Mom and Therapist SweatShirt (not shown), unisex in sizes S-3XL, in White or Black
• Heavy Blend 8.0 Ounce Adult Crewneck Sweatshirt, Unisex
• 50% cotton/50% polyester preshrunk fleece knit
• 8 ounce fabric with set-in sleeves, quarter-turned body
• 1×1 rib with spandex
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Machine wash inside-out in cold water with similar colors using a gentle cycle, non chlorine bleach only
• Tumble dry low or hang-dry; Do Not Iron or Dry Clean